Notification of Copyright Infringement
Whee PR Media & Activejournal.net respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website here, Whee PR Media & Activejournal.net will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent, or through our contact page.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Whee PR Media & Activejournal.net website (the “Site”) by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Whee PR Media & Activejournal.net website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
* “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our contact form.
Whee PR Media & Activejournal.net does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. Whee PR Media & Activejournal.net reserves the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, Whee PR Media & Activejournal.net will also terminate users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.
Our Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Copyright Agent, email: email@example.com. Please send only DMCA notices to our Designated Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
In plain English, we do, as many other sites accept third party submissions which we require a sign off that the submitter has the right to use the material, all photos, text et cetera, while we cannot police everything, we do make the effort to try and will work with anyone who feels we have infringed upon their rights.